This healthy dip is a great substitution for a classic baked cheese dip. It loaded with pureed cauliflower and delicious spices.
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Roughly chop cauliflower head and dunk pieces in boiling, salted water for 10-12 minutes until the cauliflower is very tender.
2) Drain cauliflower and rinse it quickly with cold water.
3) Transfer cauliflower to a food processor with yogurt and puree until smooth. Add cheese and spices and puree further until dip is combined.
4) Transfer dip to a 1 1/2- 2 qt. baking dish and bake at 375 degrees F. for 20-25 minutes until dip is bubbling and slightly browned on top.
5) Let dip cool slightly before serving, but serve while hot.