1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Roughly chop cauliflower head and dunk pieces in boiling, salted water for 10-12 minutes until the cauliflower is very tender.
2) Drain cauliflower and rinse it quickly with cold water.
3) Transfer cauliflower to a food processor with yogurt and puree until smooth. Add cheese and spices and puree further until dip is combined.
4) Transfer dip to a 1 1/2- 2 qt. baking dish and bake at 375 degrees F. for 20-25 minutes until dip is bubbling and slightly browned on top.
5) Let dip cool slightly before serving, but serve while hot.