As easy as homemade chicken wings can get! Baking the wings is so easy and the flavorful sauce has only three ingredients!
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Chop wings in half to separate drumsticks if they aren’t already cut.
2) Lay wings out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and season with salt.
3) Bake wings for 30 minutes at 400 degrees F.
4) Meanwhile, whisk together sauce in a medium bowl. Season sauce with a pinch of salt and pepper.
5) WHen wings are done baking, brush sauce liberally on each wing. Return to oven for 10 minutes.
6) Serve wings while hot with grated Parmesan cheese. Feel free to serve with a dipping sauce and veggies.