1) Add all the ingredients except flour to a large bowl and let sit until yeast starts to bubble. Add in flour and stir together with a large spoon until the dough comes together.
2) Dip one hand in a bowl of warm water and vigorously knead the dough in the bowl, constantly turning the bowl, until the dough comes together and starts to firm up, about 4 minutes.
3) Let the dough rest for 5 minutes.
4) Continue to work it for another 2-3 minutes until the dough is soft and smooth and very elastic.
5) Cut the dough into 4 pieces, roll each quarter into a ball, and add each ball to a plastic bag coated lightly with olive oil.
6) Let dough sit at room temp for 15 minutes and then store in the fridge overnight.
7) Remove the dough from the fridge 2 hours before making pizza.
To Make Calzones:
1) Char corn by placing it directly on a gas burner or on a grill. Turn every 30 seconds or so until the kernels are lightly charred. Remove and cut corn off the cob.
2) Add oil to a large skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until cooked through, about 8 minutes. Add peppers and cook for another few minutes until peppers start to soften. Add corn and salsa and stir until warm. Season with salt and pepper.
3) Roll a calzone dough out into a 6-8 inch round. Add grated cheese to bottom half of calzone and top with about a cup of filling.
4) Fold calzone over, being careful to press out as much air as possible. Crimp edges of calzone so it is sealed well. Slice a few slits in the top of the calzone so steam can escape. Brush calzones with egg wash.
5) Bake calzones on a greased/oiled baking sheet for 25-30 minutes at 375 degrees until they are golden brown and the filling is bubbling.
6) Let cool for a few minutes before serving.