Make your own soft boiled eggs at home using the best and easiest method I’ve found. This recipe works great every time!
1) Bring about 1/2 inch of water to a boil over medium high heat in a pot big enough to hold your eggs in one layer.
2) When water is boiling, add eggs straight from the fridge.
3) Cover pot and let cook for 6 1/2 minutes exactly.
4) Uncover pot and run cold water over eggs for 30 seconds.
5) Peel eggs starting with the larger end of the egg and slowly working up the egg.
6) Eat eggs immediately on whatever you want or store them for later!