Soba Noodles are mixed with a quick but spicy peanut sauce and tossed with lots of fresh veggies. This dish is good at any temperature.
Peanut Sauce: (I spiced up this version a bit from the original)
Noodles: (just some ideas on the veggies. You don't have to use all of them.)
1) Slice the tofu in half horizontally to make two sheets of tofu. Lay those two pieces on a few paper towels, add a few more paper towels to the top, and put something heavy on top to press out some of the liquid. Let sit for 15 minutes.
2) Prep all your veggies that you are using. Slice them thinly.
3) For the sauce, grate the ginger and garlic on a microplane zester. Then just whisk in all your other sauce ingredients.
4) To sear tofu, add a drizzle of chili oil to a pan over high heat. Then add the blocks of tofu and sear for about 3-4 minutes per side. Then cube them up after searing.
5) Cook soba according to package instructions. Drain the pasta in a colander.
6) Toss all the ingredients together with sauce and serve.