These beautiful potato and egg stacks are SO easy to make and they look and taste very elegant. They are your new favorite brunch/fancy meal!
1) Add about 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a medium skillet over medium heat. Add hash browns and cook for 3-4 minutes per side until the hash browns are nicely browned. You can store cooked hash browns in a 200 degree F. oven to keep them warm.
2) For the tomato salad, stir together tomatoes, red onion, capers, a drizzle of olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
3) Poach eggs in a medium pot. Bring the pot to a slight simmer and add a few tablespoons of vinegar. Swirl the water with a spoon and carefully crack in eggs. (Work in batches depending on the size of your pot). Cook the eggs for about 3 minutes until the whites are set, but they should still give a tiny bit when touched.
4) Remove eggs with a slotted spoon and carefully drain on a few paper towels.
5) To build stacks, add 2-3 hash browns to a plate. Top with smoked salmon, a few spoons of the tomato salad, followed by a handful of microgreens. Carefully nestle two poached eggs on top and drizzle with some olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve while warm.