1) Grate zucchini and/or squash until you have three cups of grated vegetables.
2) In a large bowl, whisk together eggs with milk and add in grated cheese.
3) Stir in shredded veggies and bread.
4) Add fresh basil, red pepper flakes, and season with salt and pepper.
5) Add mixture to a oiled 9×13 casserole dish. Top with halved grape tomatoes, cut side up.
6) Bake casserole at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, then turn up heat to 425 and bake for another 10 minutes until the casserole is set in the middle and lightly browned around the edges.
7) Serve immediately with hot sauce!