This is one packed sheet pan! Layers of marinated chicken, chickpeas, sweet potatoes, and turmeric cauliflower all roasted together for a really delicious meal!
- For chicken, stir together yogurt with garlic, ginger, cumin, chili powder, and salt. Add chicken pieces to the bowl and coat well with the marinade. If you are using chicken breasts, butterfly them so they cook evenly. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- When you are ready to cook, preheat oven to 425˚F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- For vegetables, drain chickpeas and dry on a few paper towels. Remove any of their skins that are obviously falling off but no need to be super thorough. Stir together vegetables with spices.
- Spread vegetables out on baking sheet and add chicken pieces on top (shaking off extra marinade).
- Bake for 15 minutes and then use a spoon or spatula to gently stir vegetables.
- Return to oven and bake for another 20 minutes or until chicken reaches 165˚F in the thickest part of the meat.
- Remove sheet pan and serve with rice or flatbread, lemon slices, and cilantro.
Leftovers keep great for a few days and can be reheated in a 400˚F oven until warmed through, 5-10 minutes.