Sheet Pan Breakfast SandwichesJump to Recipe
This delicious Sheet Pan Breakfast Sandwich recipe was updated on January 14, 2021 to include a video tutorial and new descriptions.
The first time I saw how you make breakfast sandwiches on a sheet pan was during a ski trip with another family a few years ago. A friend had a big bowl of whisked eggs and they just dumped them on a sheet pan.
I was, umm, confused.
I was also pretty skeptical that it would be good. But, it turns out to be an absolutely great way to cook a bunch of eggs to the same doneness. The eggs are great for kiddos but also great for big breakfast sandwiches.
If you aren’t feeding a ski house, you’ll probably want to freeze some of them for easy weekday breakfasts. The eggs freeze great and reheat easily in the microwave!
So, these sheet pan breakfast sandwiches are my new favorite thing in my freezer and I always try to have a few packages of them ready to go!
Sheet Pan Breakfast Sandwich Videos
How to Cook Eggs on a Sheet Pan for Breakfast Sandwiches
This is such an easy recipe to toss together. You can make it pretty much any night even after the kiddos are asleep. Start by just whisking together a dozen eggs with some milk. I like to use whole milk, but any will get the job done.
Then pour the eggs out onto a sheet pan. I’d recommend spraying it with some no-stick spray just to prevent any possible sticking.
Season the eggs with some salt and pepper and then bake the whole thing at 375 degrees F. for 12 minutes. That should be enough to cook them through.
Then add the cheese and return them to the oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese.
How to Store the Eggs for Breakfast Sandwiches
If you are eating the eggs right away, cut them into squares and chow down. Otherwise, let them cool completely and then wrap them in plastic wrap for freezing. If you are going to freeze them for longer than a few weeks, wrap them in foil after plastic wrap to keep out any funky smells.
Making a quick breakfast sandwich is super easy. Unwrap your eggs, microwave them for a minute on high. Then add the eggs to a toasted english muffin along with some bacon and avocado. Delicious!
These are perfect for quick weekday breakfasts and freeze/reheat perfectly. Make them and love them!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Whisk eggs and milk together until smooth. Spray sheet pan lightly with nonstick spray (or butter it lightly). Pour eggs into the prepared sheet pan.
- Bake eggs for 12 minutes at 375. Eggs should be almost completely cooked through. It’s okay if there is still a little liquid.
- Remove sheet pan and add cheese. Return to oven for 3 minutes to melt cheese and finish cooking eggs. Remove cooked eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Allow eggs to cool completely and once cool, cut into 12 even squares and wrap each square in plastic. Freeze squares. Additionally, wrap eggs in foil for longer storage.
- To reheat eggs, remove from plastic and microwave on high for about a minute.
- Add eggs to a toasted english muffin with avocado and, optionally, cooked crispy bacon for a quick and delicious breakfast sandwich!
The frozen eggs with cheese also work great for a quick kid breakfast. My one year old loves them!