These roasted broccoli steaks are flavorful enough to almost make a meal out of. Even a meat lover will be into them. Promise!
3-4 medium broccoli stalks, halved
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut broccoli stalks down the middle and don’t separate the florets. Drizzle well with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast, cut side up, for 15 minutes at 425 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, mix together sesame seeds, red pepper flakes, and kosher salt.
- When stalks come out, sprinkle liberally with mixture on all sides.
- Return to oven for 15 minutes, cut-side down.
- Serve while warm!