1) Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add a drizzle of vegetable oil to a large skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
2) Sear chicken on both sides for about 4 minutes, then turn down heat and continue to cook chicken, flipping occasionally, until chicken is cooked through, about 12 minutes total cooking time.
3) Remove chicken from pan and slice into large chunks.
4) Start cooking pasta. When pasta is almost done, scoop out some pasta water.
5) Mix sauce ingredients in a bowl. Stir well. The sauce should be very smooth and silky. If it’s very thick, add more pasta water.
6) Using same pan that you cooked the chicken in, add another drizzle of oil and add red peppers. Cook for just a few minutes over medium-high heat until veggies soften.
7) Add diced chicken back to skillet and stir in sesame sauce.
8) Drain pasta and add to skillet. Stir together to incorporate everything.
9) Serve sesame chicken salad on a bed of arugula.