The most addictive potato wedges out there. Easy to bake and even easier to eat. Roast them in the oven or toss them on a grill!
2 pounds red potatoes, cut into wedges
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
Red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Wash potatoes and dry them well. Then cut into wedges. Toss with olive oil.
- Spread potato wedges out on a baking sheet lined with foil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake potato wedges for about 20 minutes until they are turning brown around the edges. They should be fork tender at this point.
- Lightly drizzle all the wedges with red wine vinegar.
- Return to oven to bake for another 10 minutes (no need to flip them but you can). Finished wedges should be golden brown and vinegar should be evaporated.
- Serve potatoes while warm. You can sprinkle with a little extra vinegar right before serving if you want.