Flavorful and healthy tacos made with pan-seared salmon. Plus, a bonus on how to make delicious crisps with the salmon skin!
Marinated Red Onions
Spicy Sour Cream
1) For marinated onions, slice them thinly and toss them with lime juice and salt. Let them sit for at least 15 minutes before using.
2) Mix together ingredients for sour cream.
3) Remove skin from salmon and, optionally, cut the skin into strips and lay out on a silpat mat.
4) Sprinkle skin chips with oil and salt and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes until very crispy.
5) For salmon, rub with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper. Sear on medium-high heat in a large skillet for about 3 minutes per side, until it’s cooked through.
6) Using some small/medium flour tortillas, add a spoonful of salsa and sour cream. Lay in a piece or two of salmon (or some salmon skin). Top with avocado, cilantro, and marinated onions.