1) Mince up cilantro, zest and juice lime, and then whisk everything together. Chop broccolini and onion or shallots for the rice.
2) If you purchase a larger piece of fish (instead of pre-cut salmon fillets), remove pin bones and remove the skin.
3) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
4) Heat up oil in dutch oven (it’s important that your dish can go from stove top to oven).
5) Once oil is hot, add shallots or onions and sauté them until they are soft. Then add rice and stir it into onions for a few seconds until it’s hot.
6) Next add stock and then bring the mixture to a simmer on the stove top. Once it’s simmering, add the lid and stick the pot in your very hot oven for about 10 minutes.
7) After 10 minutes, pull the pot out. The rice should be mostly cooked. If it’s dry, add another 1/4 Cup of stock or water to the dish.
8) Season all your salmon fillets with some salt and pepper and then put them down into the rice.
9) Finally, add broccolini, to the pot and then drizzle about 1 Tablespoon of sauce over each fillet.
10) Cover and return it back to the oven for about 8 minutes.
11) Once the salmon is cooked, drizzle the rest of the sauce over the dish and serve it up!