1) Cube potatoes into 1/4-inch cubes and add them to simmering water. Simmer until tender (6-8 minutes) and then season with seasoned salt.
2) In a large skillet over medium heat, add a drizzle of olive oil along with shallot, shredded chicken, red pepper, and green chile. Cook for a few minutes until veggies soften.
3) Stir together skillet ingredients and add cooked and seasoned potatoes to the skillet as well. Season filling with salt and pepper.
4) Whisk egg with one tablespoon of water in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 60 seconds. Remove and add cheese and microwave for another 10-15 seconds to melt cheese.
5) Transfer cheesy egg to flour tortilla. Top with fillings in the skillet. Roll up and wrap in foil or eat it immediately!