Macaroni and flavorful veggies mixed with homemade mayonnaise and spicy Sriracha sauce. The perfect picnic side!
1) Cook macaroni al dente. Drain and drizzle with a bit of olive oil. Stir to make sure it isn’t sticking.
2) Dice veggies to an equal size.
3) Add veggies to macaroni along with mayo and chili sauce.
4) Start with a small amount of mayo and sauce and work up to the desired amount. Taste frequently.
5) Season with salt and pepper.
6) Keeps in the fridge for 4 or 5 days without a problem.