If you’re a roasted pepper fan, it doesn’t get much better than this. Get together your favorite peppers, roast them, and add them to a dip!
1) Roast peppers in a 450 degree oven for 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until peppers are charred all around.
2) Add peppers to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap to steam for a few minutes.
3) Don’t wash the peppers, but rub them with your hands to remove as much skin as possible. No need to be completely thorough here.
4) Slice peppers and remove most of the seeds.
5) Dice peppers (dice the jalapenos very small) and add to a bowl. Let cool to room temperature before mixing in other ingredients.
6) Mix in sour cream, yogurt, and any other spices you are using. Taste for salt and pepper.
7) Serve with tortilla chips, pita chips, or anything that you can dip!