Delicious, quick and simple breakfast sandwich with creamy ricotta cheese and a sunny side up egg on a toasted English muffin!
1) Toast English muffin and spread on a good layer of ricotta cheese.
2) Drizzle muffin with olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
3) Top with baby spinach.
4) In a medium skillet, add a teaspoon or two of butter and melt over medium heat. When butter is bubbling, crack in eggs.
5) Cook for about 90 seconds over medium heat until the whites are mostly cooked.
6) Cover skillet with a lid or plate that fits and cook for another 30 seconds. Don’t overcook the eggs!
7) Top each muffin half with an egg and a dash of hot sauce.