Red bliss potatoes with veggies in a creamy dressing. The perfect potato salad for a spring BBQ!
3 pounds red bliss potatoes, scrubbed and cubed
1/2 large red onion, diced
1 large red pepper, diced
1/2 green pepper, diced
3-4 radishes, diced
1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
2-3 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
2/3 Cup mayonnaise
2/3 Cup Greek yogurt
1 Tablespoon dried mustard
2 Teaspoons paprika
Big pinch of salt and pepper
1/2 Teaspoon cayenne (very optional)
1) Scrub potatoes and cube them so they are roughly the same size. About 1/2 inch cubes is best.
2) Boil potatoes in salted water (1 Tbsp/gallon) until they are fork tender, about 8-10 minutes.
3) Drain potatoes and dunk them in ice water to stop the cooking.
4) Chop up all your other ingredients and herbs.
5) Stir everything together and whisk together your dressing in a separate bowl (mayo, yogurt, paprika, cayenne, salt and pepper).
6) Mix dressing with salad and chill for 3-4 hours or overnight.
This delicious recipe was brought to you by Macheesmo. Read the full post at https://wp.me/pkSYO-3ku.