Wheat berries mixed with lots of colorful vegetables makes for a great lunch salad.
1) Cook wheat berries according to package. Probably boil them for close to 75 minutes.
2) Dice pepper, onion, and celery and add to a bowl with drained chickpeas. Crumble in feta and zest of a lemon.
3) For chard, slice out inner vein of thick root from each leave. Chop roughly and add to salted boiling water to blanch for 30 seconds. Remove chard from water and set in an ice bath or run under cold water to stop the cooking. Dry on a paper towel.
4) Dice chard and add to bowl. Also add lemon juice and diced avocado.
5) When wheat berries are done, drain them, let them cool for a few minutes, and add them to the bowl. Stir well to combine and taste for salt and pepper.
6) Stir in some minced parsley.
7) Serve with hot sauce!