- Cook quinoa by rinsing it well in cold water. Then add it to a pot with 2 cups boiling water. Stir to separate grains and turn heat down to low. Cover and cook quinoa for 12-15 minutes until the grains have mostly sprouted. Drain off any extra water at this point and return to the hot pot. Remove from heat, cover, and let steam for 5 minutes. Then fluff with a fork and cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, stir together sauce ingredients and prepare all your veggies. Take your time slicing so the peppers, cucumber, daikon, and carrot are the same size sticks.
- To make a spring roll, set a rice paper sheet in a shallow dish with warm water. Let it sit for 5 seconds and flip. Do that a few times until the wrapper is flexible. Then transfer it to a clean surface.
- In the middle of the wrapper, add about two tablespoons of cooked quinoa, then a few sticks of each veggie. Add some cilantro (optional). Fold the ends of the wrapper over and roll it into a tight cylinder, pulling on the wrapper as you roll it to keep it nice and tight.
- Cut wrap in half for serving and repeat until you are out of fillings. You should get about a dozen spring rolls.
- Serve spring rolls with sauce on the side.
Extra spring rolls will keep in the fridge for a day although they will dry out a bit during storage.