This is the season when tomatoes are at their best. This is based on the English full breakfast minus a few things and plus a few!
1) Cut potatoes in half and boil them in salted water until they are fork tender, but not completely mushy. You want them to have some bite to them still. They will probably need to boil for around 7-8 minutes. Drain potatoes and rinse them with cold water. Then pat them dry.
2) In a large sturdy skillet, like a cast iron skillet, add a drizzle of oil and the breakfast sausage over medium-low heat. Also toast bread in the pan if you want.
3) Once bread is toasted, remove it and add the potatoes as well as a second drizzle of oil if pan is dry. Season potatoes with season salt and pepper. Let them cook for 5-6 minutes until they start to get nice and crispy. Turn heat up a bit if they are cooking too slowly.
4) When potatoes are getting crispy, move them to one side of the skillet. Add in halved tomatoes and scallions and let cook for 2-3 minutes.
5) Add a fresh drizzle of oil in the center of the skillet and crack in 1-2 eggs. Let eggs cook until the whites are mostly set, then cover eggs with a heat-safe bowl so they can steam (or you can flip them for over-easy). Season the entire fry-up with salt and pepper and sprinkle with fresh oregano.
Divide the fry up between two plates. Serve each plate with an egg, a piece of toast, and all the other ingredients piled up!