Huge quarter pound hot dogs battered in a beer/corn batter and fried. Crunchy and delicious!
1) Mix dry ingredients for batter in a large bowl. Stir in egg and beer and combine well.
2) Dust corn dogs in flour and knock off any extra flour. A light dusting of flour will help the batter stick.
3) Prepare fry station and heat oil to 350 degrees.
4) Pour batter into a tall glass for easy dipping.
5) Dip dog in and make sure it’s coated evenly. Move it straight to the fryer.
6) Fry for 5-7 minutes until corn dog is golden brown.
7) Let drain for a few minutes on a towel, insert stick in one end, and serve with mustard, ketchup, and/or ranch.