These Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins are so flavorful and moist. The batter is easy to mix in a few minutes and has great add-in options like chocolate and/or raisins! Kid-approved recipe!
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F. In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, milk, melted butter, eggs, honey, brown sugar, and vanilla. In a smaller bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add grated zucchini to the wet ingredients and then stir in dry ingredients until just combined but no dry flour is showing. Stir in add-ins (chocolate and raisins) if you are using them.
- Scoop batter into greased muffin tins. Fill tins about 3/4 full.
- Bake muffins at 350˚ F. for 25 minutes until they are puffed and browned. A tester should come out clean from the center of a muffin.
- Remove muffins from oven and let cool for a few minutes before removing from tin.
Store muffins in an air-tight container. They are fine on the counter for a day or two or move to the fridge for longer storage.