This is a total show-stopper of a dessert, but is surprisingly easy to make! Layers of crepes sandwiched with cinnamon spice whipped cream. So delicious!
Cinnamon Whipped Cream:
1) Whisk together flour, sugar, and salt in a medium bowl. Add eggs, warm milk, and melted Pumpkin Pie Spice Butter Spread. Whisk to combine well and form a thin crepe batter.
2) To make a crepe, heat a medium nonstick pan over medium heat. Spray with nonstick spray. When hot, pour in ¼ cup of crepe batter and swirl the pan to distribute the batter in an even circle. Cook for about 60 seconds until bubbles start to form and the edges firm up on the crepe. Flip crepe and cook for a few seconds on the second side.
3) Repeat until you use all the batter. You should get 18-20 crepes. Spread crepes out on a baking sheet and let them cool in the fridge. Crepes must be chilled before you can make the cake!
4) While crepes cool, make the whipped cream by beating cream with sugar and spices until it holds stiff peaks.
5) To assemble cake, add a chilled crepe to your serving plate and smear with a thin coat of whipped cream. Repeat with at least 15 crepes (or as many as you have). Save some of the whipped cream for a topping.
6) When your layers are done, pile on the whipped cream to top the cake and sprinkle with extra cinnamon and chopped pecans.
Keep cake chilled until you are ready to serve. Serve thin slices of the cake. Leftover cake will keep okay in the fridge for a few days.