Pumpkin and spices mixed in with pumpkin seeds makes for a perfect Fall muffin.
1) Mix milk, egg, vanilla, and pumpkin puree in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
2) In a separate, larger bowl, mix together the dry ingredients including the pumpkin seeds.
3) Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Then stir in melted butter.
4) Butter 12 muffin tins and divide muffin batter between the tins.
5) Bake the muffins at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes until they are lightly browned and cooked through.
6) Let cool briefly before serving. Serve with pumpkin butter if you can!