A nice bourbon and vanilla flavored pumpkin cheesecake in a graham cracker crust.
Crust: (From How to Cook Everything)
1) Crush up your graham crackers (or you can buy crumbs if you want) and then add your sugar and drizzle in your melted butter. Mix everything together with a fork. It should be loose, but if you press on it, it should clump together.
2) Start loading crust into springform pan. Use a measuring cup to press down the crumbs. Work around the edge with the measuring cup until all the edges are about the same thickness and pressed firmly together. Work slowly and make sure it is all really packed down well. It’s very important to have a good sturdy crust.
3) Bake this crust in a 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes. Then let it cool completely on a wire rack. It should harden up nicely as it cools.
4) For filling, beat together cream cheese and sugars. Once they are well incorporated and light, add the eggs and pumpkin (be sure to buy 100% pumpkin and not the pumpkin pie filling). Mix that all together and then add all other ingredients.
5) Once pie crust has cooled down, you can pour filling into crust!
6) Set pie pan on a large baking sheet and then pour 1 Cup of boiling water around the pan right before sticking it in the oven to create a water bath.
7) Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until the center barely wiggles when you tap the side.
8) Cool the pie to room temperature on a wire rack and then refrigerate it for at least 4 hours.
9) Whisk all the whip cream ingredients together and then dollop it on top!