Huge chocolate chip cookies topped with salty, crunchy pretzels makes for a great dessert.
1) Sift together flours with other dry ingredients except sugar.
2) Cream together sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Mix in eggs one at a time and vanilla.
3) Mix in dry ingredients and mix until just incorporated. Then fold in chocolate chips.
4) Cover dough with plastic wrap and let rest for 24 hours in the fridge.
5) When ready to bake cookies, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
6) Make 3.5 ounce balls of dough (a large golf ball). Press dough ball into crushed pretzels on top. Press on a lot of pretzels.
7) Add cookie to baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Six cookies should fit on each baking sheet.
8) Bake cookies for 18-20 minutes until lightly browned but still chewy on the inside.
9) Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to rack to finish cooling.