1) Bring water to a boil in a medium pot. While simmering, whisk in polenta along with salt.
2) Stir until thick, about 10 minutes. Add pepper and butter.
3) Pour polenta onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Chill for thirty minutes.
4) Cut circles out of the polenta (or any shape).
5) Cook bacon until crispy. Slice tomatoes.
6) Fry polenta circles over medium-high heat for about 4 minutes per side or until they are lightly golden browned.
7) Top polenta circle with slice of cheese. Broil for 20 seconds to melt cheese.
8) Top with tomato, bacon, and an over-easy egg.