Pizza for breakfast made with a polenta crust, bacon, eggs, and cheddar cheese.
1) Start polenta by bringing your water and milk to a boil and then whisking in your corn meal. Turn your burner down to low and keep whisking for 10 minutes or so. It will get to be the consistency of thick oatmeal.
2) Season with some salt and pepper and finally stir in your 1/4 Cup olive oil. Pour this out onto a lightly oiled baking pan.
3) After letting it cool slightly (maybe 1-2 minutes), put a sheet of plastic wrap over the top and start pressing it into shape. If you are using eggs, make little divets in the crust to hold the eggs.
4) I recommend baking the crust at this point at 375 for about 20 minutes to get it to firm up a bit. Then add your toppings.
5) Add toppings to pizza!
6) Bake this at 375 for about 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and the eggs are set.