A quick muffin batter stuffed full of a traditional pimento cheese mixture. The results are some amazing savory muffins!
1) Mix together shredded cheese and diced peppadew peppers until well combined.
2) Mix dry ingredients for muffins together in a medium bowl.
3) Mix wet ingredients (egg, butter, milk) in a smaller bowl.
4) Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until combined.
5) Stir in Pimento cheese mixture.
6) Spoon batter into 12 buttered baking tins.
7) Bake at 350 degrees for roughly 25 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
8) Let muffins cool for a few minutes before serving.