These are your new favorite wings. Trust me! Don’t toss out that pickle juice next time you have an empty jar and instead make these wonderful baked wings!
3 pounds chicken wings
24 oz. pickles, juice only
1 tablespoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon black pepper
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons neutral oil
Ranch or blue cheese, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Add raw chicken wings to a bag with pickle juice. Let sit for at least 30 minutes or up to a few hours. Overnight might make them too pickled…
- Drain off pickle juice and dry wings very well. Don’t rinse the wings.
- Add spices to a small bowl and stir together.
- Drizzle dried chicken wings with neutral oil. Then rub liberally with the spice rub.
- Lay out wings on baking sheets lined with foil.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes until cooked through and crispy in parts.
- Remove wings, let cool briefly, and serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
This delicious recipe was brought to you by Macheesmo. Read the full post at https://wp.me/pkSYO-fwo.