1) For pesto, pulse ingredients in a food processor and drizzle in olive oil. Pulse until it forms a rough paste. If you don’t have a little food processor you can finely chop the ingredients.
2) Lightly butter your four pieces of bread and cut the rind off of the brie cheese. Cut it into slices.
3) Slather each bread piece with pesto on the non-buttered side.
4) Add two slices of bread, butter side down to a pan over medium heat. Top each piece with brie and add the second piece of bread, butter side up.
5) Cook sandwich for about 3-4 minutes per side until browned lightly and the cheese is melted.
Serve it up while hot!