These easy snacks are so addictive. Great as a breakfast side dish or sweet afternoon treat! Kids love them!
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Roll out thawed puff pastry dough and cut each sheet into 9 even squares. Cut the corners of each square with a sharp knife, leaving about a 1-inch round in the center.
3) Put a teaspoon or so of cream cheese in the center of each puff pastry and then a dollop of peanut butter on top. Use 1-2 teaspoons of peanut butter for each pinwheel.
4) Fold one of each cut corner up to the center and press it down with your finger, creating a pinwheel shape. Repeat with all puff pastry squares and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5) Bake pinwheels at 400 degrees F. for 16-18 minutes until they are golden brown. Some might unfold a bit as they bake. That’s fine.
6) Meanwhile, heat jam over low heat in a small pot with 1-2 tablespoons of water.
7) When pinwheels are out of the oven, drizzle them with warm jam.
Serve while warm or store at room temperature in an airtight container for a day or two.