1) Roughly chop nuts and seeds and add them to oats. Add cinnamon and cocoa powder and a pinch of salt.
2) After the oats, nuts, seeds and seasonings are combined, stir together the honey and peanut butter in a separate bowl.
3) Pour that mixture into granola and stir really well to combine. Make sure everything is really evenly distributed. Spread out the mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet.
4) Cook at 350 for about 30 minutes and stir them every 5 minutes.
5) After the granola has turned a nice brown color it is done! Pull it out and let it cool.
6) Add dried fruit.
7) For bars, mix all the ingredients except the granola in a medium saucepan and put it over medium heat. Stir it just until it starts to bubble and all of the ingredients are melted.
8) Pour it straight over the granola! Mix this up well again.
9) Pack it into a square baking dish. Push down on it with a spatula to even it out and compress the oats
10) Stick this in the fridge for at least 2 hours and then you can slice it up!
11) If the granola is really hard, you can let it sit at room temperature for 15-30 minutes and it will soften up a bit.