1) Add peanut butter to a small pot with about a tablespoon of water. Heat over low heat, stirring regularly.
2) Add jellies to a separate small pot with a tablespoon of water to loosen the jelly. Heat over low heat, stirring regularly.
3) Lay out tortilla chips on a large serving platter.
4) Don’t bring the peanut butter or jelly to a boil or simmer. Just heat it until it relaxes and is pourable.
5) Drizzle peanut butter over tortilla chips, followed by warm jelly. You may not need all of it.
6) Top with chopped apples and whole peanuts. Serve immediately!