This simple baked oatmeal is jam-packed full of fresh peaches! It’s so easy to toss together and actually reheats well in the microwave which makes it a perfect weekday breakfast option! YUM!
2 cups rolled oats
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
2 ripe peaches, pitted and sliced
1 cup whole milk
1 cup cream
1 large egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 cup coconut oil or melted butter
Cream, for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium bowl, mix together oats, sugar, baking powder and a pinch of salt and spread the mixture out in an 8×8 baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, stir together milk, cream, egg, and vanilla extract. Pour this mixture over the oat mixture and store to combine.
- Spread the sliced peaches out over the oatmeal, pressing them into the oatmeal. Then drizzle the whole dish with melted coconut oil or butter.
- Bake the baked oatmeal at 375 degrees F. for 35 minutes, rotating it once halfway through to ensure even baking.
- Serve the baked oatmeal while warm with a drizzle of fresh cream or let it cool and store it in the fridge. Leftovers can be reheated easily with a drizzle of water and microwaved on high for a minute.