A classic grilled cheese (with cheddar) made into an inside out grilled cheese by topping it with parmesan and crisping it up!
1) Grate cheeses and use a microplane to great Parmesan very fine.
2) Lightly butter two pieces of bread.
3) Add one piece of bread butter side down to a nonstick pan. Top with grated cheddar cheese. Top with second piece of bread, butter side up.
4) Cook over medium heat for about 3-4 minutes per side until bread is browned and cheese is almost melted.
5) Remove from heat. Very lightly butter each side of the sandwich again and top with two tablespoons of grated Parmesan.
6) Add pan back to heat and cook for another 1-2 minutes over medium-high heat to melt and brown the parmesan cheese, making it crispy.
7) Once cheddar cheese is melted completely and parm is browned and crispy, remove sandwich and serve immediately!