Orange Habanero Wings
- 30 wings
- Prep Time:
- Total Time:
Did you make this?
Snap a photo and tag @macheesmo so I can see your work.
Chicken wings fried and tossed with a very spicy orange habanero sauce. Can you take the heat?
1) Add sauce ingredients to a blender. For peppers, cut off stems but leave seeds. Pulse until smooth.
2) Move sauce to a pan over medium-low heat and bring to a simmer. Simmer until reduced to a light syrupy consistency, about 30 minutes.
3) Cut wings into two parts, discarding wing tips. Coat lightly in corn starch.
4) Fry wings at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes until they are golden brown. Work in batches.
5) Remove wings and let them drain on a paper towel.
6) Toss fried wings with a few tablespoons butter and some of the sauce, just enough to coat.
7) Serve with lots of celery, blue cheese, or ranch.
This delicious recipe was brought to you by Macheesmo. Read the full post at https://wp.me/pkSYO-5ut.