1) Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. Mix wet ingredients (except butter) in a small bowl.
2) Stir wet stuff into dry stuff. Mix well and let sit for 15 minutes. If the batter is too thick, don’t be afraid to add a bit more milk.
3) Right before making pancakes, stir in melted butter.
4) Cook pancakes over medium heat. Add a tiny amount of butter to the pan before starting pancakes. They should need to cook for about 2-3 minutes on the first side and then just a minute on side two.
5) Flip the pancakes when there are bubbles forming on the top and the sides are starting to dry up and become firm.
6) Serve pancakes right away with butter, syrup, and berry topping.