Look no further for Thanksgiving than this Sausage Stuffing Recipe. It’s packed with flavorful herbs, aromatics, and fruits and is baked until crispy on top.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cube up all your bread and bake for 15-20 minutes. You want these cubes pretty toasty. Keep an eye on them though.
2) Meanwhile, cook sausage and onion in a large skillet over medium heat until sausage is browned and cooked through.
3) Chop up aromatics listed above. When sausage is cooked, add aromatics to your sausage mixture and cook for just 3 minutes to combine.
4) IN a huge bowl, toss together all the ingredients except stock and butter. Once it’s well combined, start adding stock until the mixture is very moist but not soggy at all.
5) Pour out stuffing onto a few 9×13 baking dishes and drizzle butter over the stuffing. Bake until the stuffing for 30 minutes covered and then 30 minutes uncovered, stirring ever 15 minutes. It should be browned on top and cooked through. It’ll still have some liquid in it but be not soggy. Don’t be afraid to let it bake a little longer if it seems too soggy.
Serve while warm with traditional Thanksgiving stuff!