1) Grind coffee finely and add to milk which should be steaming hot. Let steep for 15 minutes. Strain milk through a coffee filter.
2) To milk, add other liquid ingredients (oil, eggs, vanilla) and stir well to combine.
3) Combine all dry ingredients.
4) Melt chocolate with a few tablespoons of milk.
5) Add wet ingredients to dry and then fold in melted chocolate.
6) Butter muffin tins well so they don’t stick and pour in batter so each tin is 3/4 full.
7) Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes.
8) Let cool for a few minutes before eating.