Great tacos for a quick dinner. Especially good for cinco de mayo! The shrimp are quickly marinated in margarita ingredients!
Other Taco Fixins:
1) Clean shrimp by removing shell and slicing down the back of the shrimp with a small knife, washing out any dirt or crud in the vein.
2) Add shrimp to a plastic bag along with marinade (tequila, limes, lemon, cilantro, serranos). Let marinate for 15-20 minutes.
3) While shrimp marinate, prepare other toppings.
4) Drain shrimp. It’s fine if some cilantro and pepper stick to the shrimp.
5) Heat butter or oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the shrimp.
6) Cook for 2 minutes per side until shrimps are slightly pink and firm.
7) Roughly chop shrimp and serve in tacos with fixings.