1) Add 1/2 Cup of pecans to a processor and process it into a course flour.
2) Add pecan flour to large bowl with flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Then cut in cold butter until it’s in small balls.
3) In a separate bowl, mix together eggs and cream.
4) Add liquid to dry ingredients and stir the dough together. Don’t over-mix it!
5) Scoop dough out onto a well-floured surface and top with some flour also. Then roll it out until it’s about 1/4 inch thick and cut it into shapes. I like circles for this recipe. You’ll need to re-roll it once to get 10-12 scones probably.
6) Add scones to a few baking sheets lined with parchment paper and brush with cream. Top each scone with a few whole pecans.
7) Bake scones at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
8) Let scones cool for a few minutes while you make glaze. For glaze, add a few tablespoons of syrup to powdered sugar. If it’s thick still, add a drizzle of water.
9) Drizzle glaze over scones and serve them immediately! These are best the day they are made.