The secret ingredient to this delicious ham breakfast sandwich is a slather of spicy mango chutney!
1) Preheat broiler to high heat. Cut muffins in half and broil for 2-3 minutes until they are toasty brown.
2) Add a drizzle of oil to a medium skillet over medium heat. Sear ham for 4-5 minutes per side until it’s nicely browned and warmed through.
3) Remove ham from the skillet and wipe it out to clean off any burned on stuff. Then add a fresh drizzle of oil and the scrambled eggs. Turn heat down to low and cook eggs until they are softly scrambled. It’s okay if they are slightly undercooked.
4) Build a sandwich by smearing one side of muffin with mango chutney. Top with ham, eggs, cheese, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
5) Broil sandwiches for 1 minute until cheese is melted.
6) Top sandwiches with fresh arugula and the other muffin half. Serve immediately!