These easy breakfast burritos are perfect for weekday breakfasts and are ready in just a few minutes!
1) Cube potatoes into 1/4-inch cubes and boil in lightly salted water until tender, 7-8 minutes. Drain potatoes and set aside.
2) In a large skillet add a drizzle of oil and add scrambled eggs over medium-low heat. Cook gently until eggs are just cooked through. Try not to overcook them. Remove eggs from skillet and set aside.
3) Add a fresh drizzle of oil to the skillet along with sausage. Turn heat up to medium. Cook sausage until browned, breaking it up as it cooks.
4) When sausage is completely cooked through, add chopped onions, peppers, and garlic and seasoned salt. Cook until veggies are slightly soft, another 2-3 minutes.
5) Add potatoes to the skillet and stir to combine. Adjust seasoning to your liking. (You could add chili powder or something to make it spicier if you like.)
6) Let sausage mixture cool for 5-10 minutes. Spreading it out on a sheet pan will let it cool faster.
7) Using freezer safe bags, divide eggs, cheese, and sausage mixture between 6 bags. Most of the bag should be the sausage and potato mixture. Press out as much air as you can from the bags.
8) Freeze pouches.
When ready to make a breakfast burrito unwrap a frozen pouch of burrito fillings in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes until filling is thawed and steaming (cheese should be melted as well).
Scoop filling out of bowl onto a tortilla and roll into a tight burrito. Eat immediately!