Ground beef mixed with fresh maggots! Perfect for your Halloween guests!
1) Mix cooked rice with ground beef then form 12 small patties with the mixture. I used long white rice, but if I made these again, I would try it with arborio I think.
2) Season slider patties with salt and pepper and cook in a skillet for about 3-4 minutes per side over medium-high heat.
3) Meanwhile, split buns in half and toast in a 350 degree oven for 5 minutes.
4) Add cheese to buns and return to oven to melt the cheese.
5) Add patties to buns and garnish with lettuce, onions, pickles, etc.