Homemade protein bars are cheap, healthy and perfect for the active person on the go!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Stir together add-in ingredients so they are ready.
2) Mix together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3) Mix together wet ingredients by whisking tofu until it’s light and fluffy. Then add other wet ingredients. Add flour last.
4) Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in 1/3 batches at a time. YOu might need to switch to a fork to combine it all.
5) Stir in fruit and transfer batter to a 9×13 baking dish. To make for easy removal, you might to line the baking pan with parchment paper before adding the batter.
6) Bake the bars at 350 degrees F. for 35-40 minutes.
7) Cut the baked bars into 16 pieces. If you’re using chocolate wait for the bars to cool before drizzling on the bars.
Store in the fridge for 2 weeks!