Basic Pico de Gallo
1) Make the pico de gallo by chopping and adding ingredients together in a bowl. Leave out the tomato seeds from the mix!
2) Melt butter in saucepan and get it bubbling over medium heat.
3) Whisk in flour and make sure it is mixed well with the butter.
4) Keep whisking it for a few minutes and it will eventually start to turn a light brown color.
5) Turn the heat down to low and slowly add about a quarter cup of cream at a time and whisk furiously while you’re adding it.
6) Add two kinds of cheeses a few handfuls at a time and combine them well.
7) Quickly heat up a can of drained beans with a few Tablespoons of butter.
8) Pour the queso in a big bowl and pile in the toppings!