1) Roughly chop all the veggies.
2) Dip each tomato into boiling water for about 10 seconds and then remove them. Let them cool for a few minutes and the skin on each tomato should peel right off. Then chop them into 1/8 sections.
3) In a large pan, put a few tablespoons of oil in the pan along with the onions and garlic.
4) Let the onions and garlic soften up a bit, just for a few minutes. Then add all the peppers.
5) Cook for a few more minutes and then add the tomatoes and strawberries. Hit the veggies with a good pinch of salt at this point.
6) Once all of that cooks down for a few more minutes, transfer all the veggies to a food processor or blender and give them a whirl.
7) Transfer the sauce back to the stove, preferably to a narrow pot sort of what you would use for stock. Add all the other ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes or so.
8) Cool sauce and then fill up an empty ketchup bottle and keep it in the fridge and use it anytime you want to give something a little kick.